Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ONLY 5 DAYS TO GO!



I have visions of stately lions, their mates near by and sprightly cubs frolicking in the grass while I take photos at my leisure. Of course, I am sure that my fantasy will become a reality on Nov. 1st, when we actually get to Kruger NP. That is the power of positive thinking! In addition, the town of Tzaneen, where Marie and Pepe live with their 4 Rhodesian ridgebacks is going to be fun to explore as well as the surrounding areas. There are waterfalls, groves, ruins and wide open spaces to be investigated.

I will be stopping in NY over night on the 24th to see my cousins and aunt. I always like to see them whenever I can. Then it will be into the heart of So. Africa after a 15 hr. plane ride to J'burg, a second plane ride to Polokwane and then a car ride to my hosts' home in Tzaneen. My heart will be wide open, though my tush may be a bit sore from all that sitting! I know I will love it there. We will catch up soon!

XOXO
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment